You could open jimmys chicken shack and its be busy. Its busy cause its an alternative. I get so tired of the same places, Sonic may be jus another burger joint, but you can get a brekfast sammich anytime you want as well.
You could open jimmys chicken shack and its be busy. Its busy cause its an alternative. I get so tired of the same places, Sonic may be jus another burger joint, but you can get a brekfast sammich anytime you want as well.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
Some people would find a fault about anything......they just look for something to complain about. These type of people just need to sit home and eat their bologna sandwich and drink their kool aid....maybe that would make them happy [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Macho Man
[img]http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ABPub/2007/11/01/2003988995.jpg[/img]
2007 ACC Champions!
I think people around here are taking the Sonic thing a little to seriously I mean its a freakin Sonic for heaven sake I mean it might be "fine cuisine" to some people, but it is just anouther fast food place. No wonder people think were backwards around here. We get a new fast food place around here and people are lined up around the place just to order. Plus a whole thread is opened one regions main forum to discuss it lol.
LCAS, you know good and well you and your old lady have probably been there already..!
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Nope Im not waiting in line for sonic, Maybe the Purple Cow lol, but not Sonic.
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
haha
you'll be there within the week bro, she's gonna be hungry at college, and she's gonna make ya go there!..haha
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LCAS_712</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nope Im not waiting in line for sonic, Maybe the Purple Cow lol, but not Sonic. </div></div>
You make it sound as if it takes forever to get your food .. when we went there, it took about just as long as any other fastfood place. There was really not much of a "line" to speak of. The only time you'll run into a line is if you go through the drive-through window, but if you pull in and order the wait is not long at all.
Officially retired
I did say that I was happy overall with both of my visits, although it sucks to be overcharged...I did work in fastfood long enough to know what it is like and how things go...As a matter of fact, I helped open 4 different Taco Bells in my day, so I can sympathize with their employees and their experiences in this grand opening thing...
Yes, some people do complain too much about these things when they think they are too good to work in fast food...maybe spam or potted meat is more to their liking...
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
I have not had any problems with sonic went there and there was a line in the road set there for maybe 2 minutes and got a spot no problem ordered and food was out within about 3 minutes.
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
hands down the best opening week for any place that has come in here in the last 8 years. they are packed out and you hear very little that has went wrong. I'll give them a A+ for the way they have done this frist week and how prepared they were
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Bookmarks